Architectural Promotions Limited has operated throughout New Zealand for over twenty-five years, providing personal, focused, cost-effective representation services for major national and international companies and for smaller regional companies.
Experienced personnel from Architectural Promotions visit architects, architectural and interior designers, home construction companies, and (by arrangement) consulting and structural engineers.
We implement marketing strategies agreed with the client. Every client is offered a choice of marketing activities, each designed to provide a cost-effective service. All marketing options are tailored to suit the specific requirements of the client.
Our presentations are designed to gain maximum impact for each client’s products or services. During most visits:
- a visual presentation with diagrams and photographs gives up-to-date, accurate information to the specifier
- product samples and their features and benefits are demonstrated
- emphasis is on obtaining useful feedback in response to specific client questions
- leads are sought proactively and notified to the client
In larger practices, morning or afternoon tea presentations can be arranged to inform the maximum number of specifiers about your products. Busy or larger practices may receive more frequent visits. Client sales staff are welcome to take part in these events.
Our presentations are very focused, because we manage the range of products we represent to provide effective representation of each client’s products during every visit.
- We make the specifier fully aware of your products, key features and benefits
- We encourage the architect, engineer or designer to specify your products
- We provide a choice of nation-wide or regional representation, with approximately 40 monthly specifier visits in each selected territory; in the North territory 80 visits are made.
For clients who want reactions to or comments about their products, systems or services on every call. The report provides all contact details for each specific practice, and is a good option for companies wishing to maintain their own specifier databases.
For clients who want brief feedback about specifier activity, market trends and product reactions. The report is customised to deliver the specific information required, and is especially suitable for companies conducting surveys on new products or services.